Sunday 4 September 2016

I'm Off To University! | Lifestyle

Just a little disclaimer before you read the rest of my post, this is definitely not me bragging about my results or where I am going to university. This is just a quick update about where I am going!

As many of you are probably aware for the last two years I have been doing my A Levels and have been studying English Literature, History and Politics. Since I was little I knew that I definitely wanted to go to university. Mainly because I love learning but also so that I could discover a new part of the country. My firm choice (i.e. my first choice university) was the University of York to do English Literature which is an amazing course and a beautiful historic town. This was by far my favourite university when I was basically touring the country trying to find a suitable place to love and study for three years of my life! Being so in love with the university the idea of waiting for weeks and weeks after my exams was nerve-wracking.

Fast forward to the morning of the 18th of August and finally the day had come where I would find out whether I would be going to my favourite university. Thankfully I managed to get the grades I needed, I even shockingly exceeded them, and so in a few weeks I will be moving to York!

For the past few weeks I have been sorting out a whole list of things before I move in at the end of September and the process has honestly been so exciting. Whilst I am sad that I will be away from my friends and family, I am beyond excited to start my course, meet new people and explore a part of the country I have never been to for more than a day.

I would love to hear from you guys who received results, either A level or GCSE or any other exam results!

No comments:

Post a Comment